No act of creation goes unnoticed. Whether it’s a sculpture made in your quiet studio or a monologue rehearsed to an empty theater, your expression activates the law of attraction. Like attracts like. Your art magnetizes more creativity to your creative power with each action you take. It broadens your creative bandwidth. And what could be better than keeping those creativity channels wide open?
• Create regularly: Make the time and create something.
• Forget your ego and work without doubt.
• Get into your Creator State, and if you haven’t found it yet, keep trying.
• Share your art. Your gifts will affect people, and they will affect others.
• Find artists to collaborate with. It keeps you motivated.
Every act of artistic expression benefits you as an artist. Every act of expression adds thought energy to the collective creative consciousness. One art form spawns ideas for another art form. We’re all connected through the collective consciousness. Your work may inspire many others, and you have to trust that is always worth the effort and time. Create for yourself, for others, and for the future.
This is part of a series from the free ebook How to find your Creator State